We stock a complete range of rope leads, lead core braided and three-strand rope for all your netting requirements.
- Lead weights from 30 to 120 grams
- Lengths from 25-63mm
- Bores ranging from 5-12mm
- Braided 6mm and 8mm lead core ropes
- Three-strand medium-hard lay PP in 11mm,12mm and 14mm
Polyethylene and Nylon Twine
Strong, erosion-resistant UV-stable, including polyethylene (PE), braided nylon, nylon staple and Supa.
- 4-75 ply, up to 3mm diameter
- Suitable to repair and hang a complete range of nets
- Pot and trap construction
- Spool sizes from 90-500m
- Black or blue
Spun Nylon Staple (Hanging Twines)
Premium quality nylon hanging twine imported directly from our Japanese manufacturer.
- Premium Japanese made and imported multi-nylon
- Very strong, 10s/6 ply to 36 ply
- Used extensively for hanging fishing nets
- 250 gram or 500 gram spools
- Wine colour
Very strong braided with a flat profile widely used for heavy duty hanging of shark nets and larger mesh nets.
- 2-4mm diameter
- 2 kg spools
- White with black fleck
- Bone Needles – sizes ranging from 4″ to 10″
- Green Plastic Double Diamond Needles – 6”, 7”, 8″ and 10″